RiverMeadow Regional Account Director – USA (North East, East, Central & South)
About RiverMeadow Software Inc.
RiverMeadow Software Inc. delivers a purpose-built SaaS-based Cloud Migration Platform and Managed Migration Services to dramatically reduce the time, cost and risk associated with moving physical, virtual and cloud-based workloads into and between public, private and hybrid clouds.RiverMeadow’s SaaS Platform is agentless, live streaming, non-intrusive, hypervisor agnostic and delivers cloud migrations at scale with no interruption to the current workload function and performance. Optional Managed Migration Services are also available to ensure a successful outcome, regardless of the scale and complexity of the migration.
As a RiverMeadow Regional Account Director, you will have the opportunity to work with existing in region partners, drive direct sales opportunities to closure and help identify new partners in the emerging cloud services market. We are looking for business-savvy candidates with strong technical acumen, specific to cloud, to help in RiverMeadow’s continued hyper-growth.
The ideal candidate has a proven history of engagement at the CXO level as well as with IT architects and Cloud Partner Account teams. He/she is a self-starter, skilled in developing and executing against a business plan to meet or exceed revenue targets. Candidate also needs to have recent experience directly working with Cloud infrastructure teams at AWS and/or Microsoft Azure or direct experience selling cloud migration services to the enterprise.
The RiverMeadow Regional Account Director will be responsible for the following 4 items:
- Drive the sales of RiverMeadow Migration Services and RiverMeadow Migration licenses by engaging directly with customers to develop a cloud strategy, and deploy RiverMeadow services to achieve RiverMeadow’s enterprise customer objectives.
- Dramatically increase the awareness of RiverMeadow’s migration offerings in the AWS/Azure community. Partner with strategic contacts and field representatives to assist with their end user cloud objectives.
- Work with and support RiverMeadow partner channel (reseller, VAR, CSP/MSP) in their enterprise sales efforts.
- Report, forecast and track sales activities in respective regions to ensure high cloud-based activities and opportunities progress.
- Experience selling Public Cloud Infrastructure or strongly related services at companies such as Google, AWS, and Microsoft Azure.
- 5+ years enterprise direct sales experience with large quotas and proven success
- BS from a major university – business, engineering or computer science preferred
- Strong public speaking ability with desire to train others
- 2+ years’ experience navigating long sales cycles in a matrix environment with demonstrated experience in complex commercial structures
- Experience selling outsourcing solutions or services to Vertical Industries (Financial Services, Life Sciences, Retail, Telecom, etc.); specific knowledge of business drivers and adoption patterns will be given special consideration
- Demonstrated ability to influence different buying personas (IT, Operations, Development, etc.) within the Fortune 1000 enterprise
- Expert understanding and the ability to effectively evangelize multiple cloud adoption patterns including Hybrid, Data Center and Application Modernization, re-platforming, Cloud Native, Web-scale and High-Availability
- Practical understanding of the concepts surrounding DevOps, Continuous Integration, Micro Services and their impact to organizational change
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sells a portfolio software technology and services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory.
Primary job duty is to sell technology software products and related services in a defined territory. Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities. Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support. Leverages the RiverMeadow sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share. Builds and expands business partner revenue and self-sufficiency.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of technology sales experience. Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new RiverMeadow business. Business development, prospecting and presentation skills. Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability. Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory/account development. Experience as the focal point for clients for all sales and related issues. AWS/Azure knowledge. Travel will be required. Bachelor degree or equivalent. Ability to multitask - strong time management and prioritization skills. Proven ability to work effectively from home office. Salesforce experience.
For further details please contact: email@example.com.