Agentless Cloud Migration to AWS
Designed and built specifically for enterprise AWS cloud migration, RiverMeadow's SaaS Cloud Migration Platform provides high performance and secure workload migrations into AWS. RiverMeadow offers an agentless AWS migration solution for secure, efficient and automated x86 workload migrations into AWS VPC environments. Customers can migrate workloads across VPN or AWS DirectConnect networks, typically deployed for enterprise migrations.
RiverMeadow SaaS leverages AWS APIs and native AWS security features to securely migrate x86 workloads to AWS. RiverMeadow SaaS is agentless and performs live AWS migrations, without impacting the source production environment.
RiverMeadow & AWS Integration
RiverMeadow SaaS delivers a native AWS cloud migration experience. RiverMeadow’s customer facing components include a feature rich intuitive and easy to navigate user interface, leveraging a combination of AWS AMIs, Cloud Formation templates, IAM/Cross Account Roles for a streamlined & and secure integration experience between RiverMeadow and AWS. As a result, RiverMeadow applies the native automation and architecture benefits of AWS from the start, providing the same levels of security and integrity AWS customers demand for enterprise scale VPC environments.
The RiverMeadow SaaS architecture also follows AWS 'Well Architected' guidelines for SaaS platforms running on AWS. RiverMeadow’s AWS centric architecture satisfies a wide mix of migration use-cases across enterprise, government, and systems integration environments.
RiverMeadow SaaS runs globally across a mix of EC2, S3, SNS, SQS, and database technologies. As an AWS partner and consumer, RiverMeadow is able to deliver a platform-rich AWS migration experience to customers.
- No Software to Install on source production environment
- Minimal Change Management requirements for source production
- Fast and Secure workload migration into AWS - leveraging AWS native services and automation
- Live workload clone allows target workload test/validation before final cut over to AWS
- Intuitive and Easy to Navigate Web-Delivered User-Interface
- Full Featured APIs for Automation: RESTful APIs allow for automation of migration patterns on scale
Sample Use Cases
- Migrate from any physical, virtual, or cloud source to AWS VPC customer environments
- Physical to AWS (P2C)
- Virtual to AWS (V2C, no dependencies on source hypervisor APIs)
- Cloud to AWS (C2C, no dependencies on source cloud APIs)
- AWS Classic to VPC Migrations
- AWS Cross-Region Migrations