Migrate Non-SQL Databases to PaaS
RiverMeadow offers a flexible, fixed-price Cloud Migration Service to enable you to migrate non-SQL Server-based Databases to PaaS, including Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, DB2 and PostgreSQL. This Service also supports NoSQL for migration to Azure Cosmos DB (Pass).
We will work with you to plan out the migration of the non-SQL database to the target Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) or Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) environment. Application compatibility and architectural decisions will lead to successful migration from the source to the target platform and technology.
The following steps are included in the Service:
- Analysis of the database statistics exported from the source servers and identification of database violations
- Migration of up to 1.5 TB of data
- Generation of reports with information relating to deployment, changes, missing dependencies and unresolved problems hosted on IaaS or Pass
Key deliverables include (but not limited to):
- Database Analysis Report
- Database Migration Tracker with status for high level tasks
- As Built Documentation (SID, Hostname, users and passwords created during migration/install)
Flexible, Fixed-Price Services & Advanced Product Capability
RiverMeadow's Fixed-Price Multi-Cloud Services and Advanced Product Capability include Discovery & Assessment, Migration Delivery, Modernization of OS's from Window 2003 to 2019 and Post-Migration Stack Transformation and Validation. To find out more talk to a Cloud Migration Expert today to learn how to embark on your cloud journey the right way with RiverMeadow.