Modernize your Operating System
Automated OS In-Place Upgrade - A Unique Capability:
Whether you are moving to the cloud or you are already there, our NEW Automated In-Place OS Upgrade product capability will migrate and modernise your legacy Windows applications seamlessly and at speed - an ideal opportunity to avoid End of Support issues and mitigate cybersecurity threats from patched OS's.
Transition from Windows 2003 or Windows 2008 to Windows 2012 or Windows 2016 as part of your cloud migration journey or from within your current cloud environment.
Available for Azure, vSphere, vCloud and AWS Target Clouds, this unique migration methodology provides an ideal environment for you to test how your applications will adapt in the new OS.
- Retire legacy OS’s (technical debt) as part of your journey to the cloud
- Avoid Windows 2008 End of Support costs (CSA)
- Mitigate cybersecurity threats from patched OSs
- Test upgrades to newer OS’s with little or no risk
- Save time and money with our Bulk Upgrade capability
- Avert business risk: minimize security risk of older OS’s
- Take advantage of current offers from cloud providers
- Extend the life of your application
- No downtime, no disruption: by performing an OS upgrade on a target clone, your source is never interrupted during the process
For Immediate Release:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard to Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter to Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter
- Multi-hop: Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard to Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard to Windows Server 2016 Standard
- Multi-hop: Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter to Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter to Windows Server 2016 Datacenter
For more information about this exciting new development please Schedule a Demo here.
RiverMeadow : Lifting and Evolving You to the Cloud