Egenera: Public and Private Cloud Solutions
At Egenera we offer public and private cloud solutions just like the hyper-clouds but without the hidden costs, complexity or confusion.
çEgenera and RiverMeadow combine to provide a cloud migration solution that's robust, encompassing and secure. Migrate on-premise or cloud based (physical or virtual) servers into Egenera's Xterity cloud and reap the benefits that only a small to mid-size cloud service provider can provide. At Egenera, we like to say no:
- No cost migration into our cloud. Really, no kidding, it's on us!
- No customer intrusion threats or partner conflicts for channel customers. We only talk to end users if we're asked to.
- No cost partner program and you're actually rewarded for your success!
- No cost 24/7/365 technical support and no third party call-takers.
- No long-term contracts or sales quotas.
- No costly employee training or certification needed.
- No pre-determined configurations. You determine the configurations you need; not us. Simple drag-and-drop server design, build and deploy.
- No end-of-month sticker shock. Predictable billing with realtime updates.
- No complexity.
We've been delivering enterprise-class viritualization solutions since 2000. With the Xterity cloud console (dashboard) you can deliver high value services such as IaaS, DRaaS, BaaS, bare metal and others with simple drag-and-drop ease.
For highly regulated companies, we maintain regulatory best practices to ensure our customers can satisfy agency compliance requirements such as HIPPA, GxP, GDPR and others.
Headquartered in Boxborough, Mass., Xterity cloud instances are hosted in Tier 3 / 3+ datacenters in Boston, MA, Ashburn, VA, San Jose, CA, London, Newcastle, Dublin and Tokyo.
For details see: https://www.egenera.com/