Migrate Physical or Virtual Servers to Cloud
RiverMeadow offers a flexible, fixed-price Cloud Migration Service to enable you to migrate both physical and virtual servers to any cloud of your choice.
Windows or Linux servers can be migrated to Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) environments using server-based, disk-replication tooling based on the following:
- Perform Migration tooling validation (depending on tooling)
- Deploy any agents required for migration (depending on tooling)
- Deploy RiverMeadow Appliances
- Add Sources into Move Groups
- Run Inspection to ensure credentials and requirements are in place
- Perform Migration activities as defined in the Migration Plan
- Migration Activities include In-Place OS Upgrades for Windows Servers as required
- Provide post-migration support
Key deliverables include (but not limited to):
- Migration Tracker with status for high level tasks
- Target System Information Document (SID, Hostname, Target IP, Subscription)
Flexible, Fixed-Price Services & Advanced Product Capability
RiverMeadow's Fixed-Price Multi-Cloud Services and Advanced Product Capability include Discovery & Assessment, Migration Delivery, Modernization of OS's from Window 2003 to 2019 and Post-Migration Stack Transformation and Validation. To find out more talk to a Cloud Migration Expert today to learn how to embark on your cloud journey the right way with RiverMeadow.