Cloud Service Providers
RiverMeadow enables Fast, Secure, Automated Cloud Migration
Your customers need large, complex workloads moved into the Cloud efficiently and effectively. Yet you are dealing with intricate and varied source environments that make onboarding customer workloads complex and challenging. RiverMeadow enables you to onboard customers into your Cloud from any source (physical, virtual or cloud) quickly and securely.
RiverMeadow's SaaS-based Cloud Migration Platform and its innovative Secure Direct Migration (SDM) feature is an automated, agnostic migration tool that leverages APIs to connect any source environment (physical, virtual or cloud) to supported Target Clouds (public, private and hybrid) without disrupting the source in the process. It simplifies the process of migrating customers workloads into your Cloud.
White label and imbed RiverMeadow as an onboarding service in your Cloud today. It’s easy and seamless:
- Fast: Automated Cloud Migration Services reduce the man-hours required for set-up, configuring and executing migrations. Also, multiple Sources can be migrated (batched) concurrently, reducing time and costs associated with onboarding to new target environments.
- Secure: Point to point direct connection between Source and Target destination enables Source data to stay 100% behind the firewall. This can be critical for high compliance and high security workload migrations.
- Automated: Use the RiverMeadow SaaS GUI to drive API calls that automate target VM set-up and design, source data collection and VM deployment to the Target Cloud. The manual effort of setting up and designing a VM is removed from the process. RiverMeadow migrates every Source to a new target VM that it creates on the fly, based on the Sources unique attributes.
With RiverMeadow you can:
- Handle complex onboarding requirements and deliver services faster and thereby enable stronger RFP responses for any type of Cloud onboarding - public, private or hybrid.
- Be more competitive on RFPs with a lower migration cost structure.
- Meet high security and compliance requirements.
- Increase your margins via lower person hours required per migration and by paying only for the level of RiverMeadow licenses you require.
- Provide a seamless customer experience with RiverMeadow imbedded into your solution.
- Lower your risks by testing and verifying migrations before migrating
When to work with RiverMeadow:
RiverMeadow has been selected by many leading global brands, resellers and service providers as their trusted solution for Cloud onboarding. How do you know if RiverMeadow is the right partner for your company?
- Are your solutions being used for Source environments that are large, varied and complex?
- Does your solution need to support a mix of public and private Clouds as well as hybrids?
- Are you interested in reducing manual work and man-hours on projects and increasing margins?
- Are you being asked to support global onboarding capabilities?
- Do you want to add more value added services and tools to your solution set?
- Are your customers concerned about security and compliance?
- Is it critical that your solution enable a customer to maintain business operations while completing migrations?
- Do you need back-up, test and restore environments?
Please get in touch. Complete our Contact form and we will reach out to you by return.
"Cloud computing, mobility and ubiquitous broadband is creating a Networked Society that holds tremendous opportunities for enterprises of all types. We're working with telecom operators, solution partners, and industry verticals across the cloud computing value chain, and RiverMeadow Software is our latest partner in this initiative. Together we can create innovative technologies and sustainable business solutions."
Paolo Colella, Vice President and Head of Consulting and Systems Integration, Ericsson