Resellers & Distributors
RiverMeadow works within your solution offering to enable fast, secure, automated Cloud migration solution.
Your customers need server data and workloads onboarded to the Cloud efficiently and effectively. They are dealing with complex and varied Source environments that are in most cases incompatible with the Target Clouds to which they want to migrate. To fuel your business and serve their needs, you need a solution that can accommodate this interoperability.
RiverMeadow and its innovative Secure Direct Migration (SDM) feature is an automated, agnostic migration tool that leverages APIs to connect any Source environment (physical, virtual or cloud) to supported Target Clouds (public, private and hybrid) quickly and securely, without disrupting the Source in the process. You can white label RiverMeadow or imbed it as a service in your own Cloud Solutions offering. For your customers, it makes migrating to the Cloud … well… easy.
- Fast: Automated cloud migrations reduce the man-hours required for set-up, configuring and executing platform migrations. Also, multiple Sources can be migrated (batched) concurrently, reducing time and costs associated with onboarding to new target environments.
- Secure: Point to point direct connection between Source and Target destination enables Source data to stay 100% behind the firewall. This can be critical for high compliance and high security workload migrations.
- Automated: Use the RiverMeadow SaaS GUI to drive API calls that automate target VM set-up and design, source data collection and VM deployment to the Target Cloud. The manual effort of setting up and designing a VM is removed from the process. RiverMeadow migrates every Source to a new target VM that it creates on the fly, based on the Sources unique attributes.
With RiverMeadow you can:
- Enable faster Cloud onboarding and generate revenue faster
- Increase hardware/software sales to Service Providers and enterprises as they are able to use more Cloud Services more quickly
- Increase market reach by supporting Secure Direct Migration (SDM) from any Source to any Target Cloud (public, private or hybrid) anywhere in the world
- Enhance RFP responses with an agnostic, highly secure, effective migration tool
- Lower costs for RFP responses because workload migrations can be automated, lowering manual processes and man-hour requirements for onboarding projects
When to work with RiverMeadow
RiverMeadow has been selected by many leading global brands, resellers and service providers as their trusted solution for Cloud onboarding. How do you know if RiverMeadow is the right partner for your company?
- Are you developing partnerships with new and varied Service Providers?
- Are your solutions being used for Source environments that are large, varied and complex?
- Does your solution need to support a mix of public and private Clouds as well as hybrids?
- Are you being asked to support global onboarding capabilities?
- Are you looking to provide a simple solution to your service providers for upgrading customers to your latest hardware and software?
- Do you want to add more value added services and tools to your solution set?
- Are your customers concerned about security and compliance?
- Is it critical that your solution enable a customer to maintain business operations while completing migrations?
- Do you need back-up, test and restore environments?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, RiverMeadow can help you with your Secure Direct Migration needs. We can quickly implement RiverMeadow and work with your team to automate Cloud onboarding for your customers. Simply fill in the Contact form and we will reach out to you by return.
"Cloud computing, mobility and ubiquitous broadband is creating a Networked Society that holds tremendous opportunities for enterprises of all types. We're working with telecom operators, solution partners, and industry verticals across the cloud computing value chain, and RiverMeadow Software is our latest partner in this initiative. Together we can create innovative technologies and sustainable business solutions."
Paolo Colella, Vice President and Head of Consulting and Systems Integration, Ericsson