Migrate SQL Databases to PaaS
RiverMeadow offers a flexible, fixed-price Cloud Migration Service to enable you to migrate SQL Server-based Databases to PaaS.
As part of an organization's transformative journey to cloud, architecture decisions could be taken to migrate SQL databases to the target infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) or Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) environment.
This migration will include an automated upgrade to the latest SQL Server version available, depending on application compatibility and requirement.
The following steps are included in the Service:
- Analysis of the database statistics exported from the source servers
- Identification of database violations and integrity constraints
- Building a database analysis report with all the database violation and non-violation details at a database, instance and server level
- Planning for migration to a modern SQL Server database platform hosted on IaaS or PaaS
- Migration of up to 1.5 TB of data
- Generation of reports with information relating to deployment, changes, missing dependencies and unresolved problems that should be dealt with at later stages
Key deliverables include (but not limited to):
- Database Analysis Report
- Database Migration Tracker with status for high level tasks
- Smoke testing report
- As Built Document (SID, Hostname, users and passwords created during migration)
Flexible, Fixed-Price Services & Advanced Product Capability
RiverMeadow's Fixed-Price Multi-Cloud Services and Advanced Product Capability include Discovery & Assessment, Migration Delivery, Modernization of OS's from Window 2003 to 2019 and Post-Migration Stack Transformation and Validation. To find out more talk to a Cloud Migration Expert today to learn how to embark on your cloud journey the right way with RiverMeadow.