Fast, Low Cost & Low Risk - Cloud Migration
Migrating to the Cloud can be a risky, time consuming and costly process. Often workloads need to be migrated one at a time, requiring specialist knowledge and skills. They may need to be taken out of production, causing disruption to the business and impacting productivity. Compliance issues and security compromises can also arise when software agents need to be installed on source systems, or servers need to be shipped off to third parties to replatform and deploy.
RiverMeadow's powerful SaaS Cloud Migration Platform solves these issues with a fast, secure, automated workload migration solution. Purpose-built for cloud, it offers automation and on-demand scale-out to perform a number of parallel migrations - dramatically reducing time, cost and risk associated with migrating servers to Cloud.
RiverMeadow SaaS automates the migration of physical, virtual or cloud resident servers to AWS, Azure and VMware clouds. It securely transits and deposits them into a destination cloud, irrespective of physical, hypervisor or cloud constraints.
RiverMeadow SaaS is non-intrusive: there is no need to install agents on source servers nor does RiverMeadow require hypervisor level access to perform migrations. Source servers remain up and running during migration as well.
Whether you are migrating servers, databases or applications such as web and multi-tiered apps - or even entire DevTest environments - RiverMeadow SaaS is your fast-ticket to AWS, VMware and Microsoft Azure clouds.
A Powerful Platform
- Datacenter Secure - Migrate behind the firewall
- API-Driven - Hypervisor agnostic
- Web-based GUI - Easy to use, migrate servers and apps with just a few button clicks
- As-Is, Agentless Migrations - Non-disruptive, No Shutdowns or reboots
- SaaS-based - No installs, PaaS lock-in or long-term contracts
- AWS IAM Role Support - Instantly gain access and connect servers to target Cloud services
- Bulk Migrate Workloads - Import N number of servers and migrate them under a single project plan
- RESTful API - Bypass the need for hypervisor access or integrate with cloud tools
- Report & Audit - View detailed reports and audit trails of all your migration projects
- Scheduler - Schedule migration projects to run at optimal days and times
- Pre-flight & Readiness Check - Verifies servers will migrate successfully and alerts to any issues that require attention
- AWS AMI Support - Create AMIs post migration supporting your ability to launch additional instances
- Migration Extensions - Customize server(s) during the migration process e.g. server edition upgrade
- Variable Differential Sync - Flexibility to choose either Block or File based sync depending on your needs
- Multi-Project Support - Manage multiple projects or clients under a single migration account
- Migration Plans - Create migration project plans that you can reuse over and over again
RiverMeadow SaaS features a user-friendly GUI that makes it easy to migrate servers to Cloud with just a few clicks of a button. The GUI makes it possible to manage onboarding according to your migration plan. Almost anyone can easily be trained to use the RiverMeadow GUI to perform administrative and migration tasks. Through the GUI, target clouds can be set up, source servers added to a migration library, migration plans created and migrations executed and archived. The ability to auto collect and view server attributes prior to migration decreases the risk of user error and accelerates the migration process. Once you’ve collected and configured the migrations from the GUI, simply click migrate and RiverMeadow does the rest.
'Over the next few years, as businesses look to the clouds for more of their IT operations, they will need tools such as RiverMeadow Cloud Migration SaaS for efficiently moving virtualized servers and data to clouds initially as well as between clouds on an ongoing basis.'
– Mark Levitt, Director of Business Cloud Strategies Research, Strategy Analytics